SIP2SIP is a real time communications service for Audio, Video, Presence, Chat, File Transfer and multiparty conferencing based on SIP signaling and related media protocols (RTP, MSRP and XCAP). The service is open and federates with external SIP and XMPP domains.
Fair use policy¶
The service is provided with no guarantee based on a fair use policy. Fair use is regulated by an automatic system that blocks any account that exceeds ten times the usage of an average subscriber.
- Global reachable SIP address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call by WEB URL to https://email@example.com
- Audio and Video (RTP, SRTP, ZRTP)
- Presence (SIP SIMPLE)
- Contacts Management (XCAP)
- Chat and File transfer (MSRP)
- Directory Services (LDAP)
- Multi-party Conferencing
- XMPP Gateway
SIP account enrollment¶
To create a free SIP account go to http://sip2sip.info
SIP domain enrollment¶
SIP2SIP is a free service with no support. For how to use your SIP account in the other sections of this wiki: